ISAAK ENTERTAINMENT | 2001 – PRESENT
Founder & President of a creative development, management and consulting service.
Led the development and implementation of the recording, touring, merchandising and ancillary businesses for my clients.
Piloted the formulation and execution of marketing and promotional plans for their album releases and subsequent campaigns.
• FICTION PLANE-UNIVERSAL 2001-2005 • ARI HEST-COLUMBIA 2001-2005 • RICHARD MARX-EMI 2004-2005
• ING NEW YORK CITY MARATHON – Developed multi-media opening event concept and booked various performers. 2008-2010
• LEOPOLD MANAGEMENT – MELISSA ETHERIDGE – Assisted production of TV media campaign. 2010
• GREEN APPLE EARTH DAY FESTIVAL – Talent booking. 2008
• WIRE IMAGE/MEDIA VAST BOARD OF DIRECTORS – Contributed to development and eventual $220MM sale to Getty. 2001-2007
• DISCOVERY NETWORKS – Refined music show concepts and talent opportunities. 2006-2007
• CMT NETWORK – Created tent pole events “Outlaws” and “Homecoming,” resulting in $5MM annual ad sales gains; contributed
programming and marketing strategy; aided programming and event talent bookings; and coached music programming
and artist relations staffs. 2003-2004
• WARNER BROS RECORDS – Contributed marketing concepts and TV music placement strategy. 2001
• OSCESSA USA – Provided career development and US management for Paulina Rubio. 2001
TELEVISION & EVENT PRODUCTION
• Booked star music talent for various private events: Dave Matthews, No Doubt, Def Leopard, Norah Jones, Cast of Million Dollar Quartet.
• LIVE EARTH – Talent Executive booking Al Gore’s mega-concert event with 11 shows around the world featuring 150 artists on 7/7/07.
• ING NEW YORK CITY MARATHON – Booked talent for starting line and closing concert events.
• ”ELVIS LIVES”- EXECUTIVE PRODUCER – 1 hour network special aired NBC/BBC.
• THE INTERNATIONAL EMMY AWARDS – Booked celebrity presenters, from Robert De Niro to Sam Waterston and Jeff Goldblum.
• NHL’s “FACE-OFF ROCKS” – Talent Executive for televised season opening concert event.
• CMT CROSSROADS SERIES – Talent Executive booking episodes with Bon Jovi & Sugarland, John Mayer & Brad Paisley,
Lionel Richie & Kenny Rogers, Dolly Parton & Melissa Etheridge and more.